Comment on page
Instructions on how to access the STARL Metaverse
Please Note: The original STARL team, excluding the founders, has transitioned to become Warped Games, migrating to https://www.warped.games/. Development of STARL Metaverse has been discontinued due to administrative changes and control of funds and contracts remaining with the founders. Warped emerges as a reimagination, committed to safeguarding and progressing the team’s collective dreams and ambitions. For further information on this transition, please visit: An Open Letter to the STARL Community.
To enter the metaverse, you will need to download the STARL installer/client and have a Metamask wallet account.
Currently, this will require you to have a Windows PC or Laptop with gaming capabilities. A Mac version is in the plan to be added later in development. Requirements are below.
- 1.Windows PC
- 2.8GB RAM
- 3.8Gb Hard drive space
- 4.NVIDIA 9 series or higher
Once downloaded, you will need to run the installer. Instructions are below.
If you prefer video instruction, this will show you how to connect, create a profile, and sign in to the STARL Metaverse. Otherwise, instructions are below.
2. Run the installer on your computer:
The game will download and update to the latest version automatically.
You may need to allow Windows to continue installing if prompted about the launcher.exe file. Click Yes to continue. If your firewall does not recognize the file because it is new, click to accept it.
3. Once downloaded and installed, launch the game. Once launched, you will be presented with a login screen as shown below:
4. You will need a Metamask wallet account on Ethereum Mainnet. You can use your phone via the Metamask app or the Metamask extension on desktop browser to be able to log in.
5. All users need a Profile in the STARL Metaverse. To do this, go to the STARL Marketplace and click Connect Wallet (via Metamask Wallet).
6. If you try logging in without a Profile set up, the STARL Metaverse client will direct you to the STARL Marketplace to set up a Profile.
8. Click “Connect Wallet” on the top right of the STARL Marketplace.
9. Click Sign In.
10. Create a Profile by filling in your Username and Social info. Only a Username is required if you want to leave the other fields blank.
11. Once your Profile is created and you Sign in, you will be logged into the Metaverse automatically in the client. So go back to the STARL Metaverse client and enjoy!
The STARL Hub
Don't forget to customize your in-game character. A menu should pop up when you first log in where you can choose from various body parts and colors. If this menu does not appear, or if you wish to open it again after your initial customization, press "i" on your keyboard.
Character customization screen
Step 1: Press ESC key and select “CONTROLS”.
Press the Esc key to view menu
Step 2: Enjoy the party with the control guide!
We offer settings to adjust for game which you can access by pressing ESC and “SETTINGS”:
- 1.Quality-Lowering Quality will improve the frame rate.
- 3.Frame Per Second Limit-Lowering FPS Limit will stress your computer less (good for streaming or lower end laptops)
- 4.DLSS settings are now provided as well in the Settings of the STARL Metaverse client. Please read up on DLSS settings to take advantage if you have an NVIDIA graphics card (it will be enabled if you do). We recommend using DLSS if it’s enabled because it provides a massive FPS boost in performance. For DLSS Quality settings, “Quality” is the best looking, whereas “Ultra Performance” is the worst looking but helps machines with lower power. This setting can be confusing at first, so please read up on it, and play with the settings to get the right fit for your machine. The options are available so everyone can enjoy the environment.
- 5.Music Volume
- 6.Sound FX Volume
- 7.Voice Volume
We hope to see you in there!