STARL Token Logo - A world connected in space
STARL is the token for the STARL Metaverse Project, currently on the Ethereum blockchain. While technically the original token name is 'StarLink,' the community has referred to it as the 'STARL Metaverse Project'.
STARL is an ERC-20 token with a total supply of 10 trillion. All tokens are in circulation, with the initial liquidity burned. This means that no additional STARL tokens can be minted into circulation. Also, as STARL was 100% fair-launched, all tokens have always been publicly tradable. Unlike most projects, private investors have no token unlocks to dilute the current circulating supply, which often results in more stagnant price action as increased buying power is needed after each unlock to increase the price per token further. This is another reason why STARL stands out from the crowd and again emphasizes the truly decentralized ethos within the STARL Metaverse Project.
STARL will be used as the medium of exchange in the STARL Market (https://market.starlproject.com/market) where users can buy, sell, and trade in-game cosmetic assets and NFTs. Once those NFTs are purchased, they will interact with the metaverse, or games within the metaverse, in various ways.
The STARL token itself is unique in its simplicity. Unfortunately, many cryptocurrencies have complicated, confusing, unsustainable, and often deceptive mechanics written into their contracts. These may at first appear desirable but can lead to manipulation or the deterioration of projects over time.
STARL is as simple and transparent as possible:
- No tax on any transactions: people receive as much STARL as they pay for and are not penalized for trading
- No developer wallet: there is no automatic amount per transaction being sent to anywhere or anyone
- No in-built burn or mint mechanism: STARL will never be automatically inflationary or deflationary
- All tokens are in circulation: some projects use a vesting process to ‘lock’ a portion of tokens for a particular amount of time. Many projects experience a steep decline in price during vesting unlocks, as large amounts of tokens suddenly flood the market which dilutes the supply and makes it harder for the price to recover. With STARL, there are no locked tokens. The supply is constant and it can only ever be reduced manually or by unforeseen circumstances (as in lost wallets from users, just like what happens with Bitcoin). Token burns can be done manually by any holder's wallet sending to a burn address, but it is not an automatic mechanism and it is up to any holder, not contract or code.Simply put, the circulating supply can never be increased higher than it is today.
These factors ensure that the STARL token itself is secure, transparent, sustainable, and fair. STARL will be the currency of the STARL metaverse and (like all cryptocurrencies) can be bought and sold for conventional fiat currencies to support people’s real-world needs.
- No tax, no fee (set slippage to 0.1%-0.5% when buying on Uniswap or other Dex)
- No presale or private unlocks
- No dev token wallet - community driven and funded through the marketplace
- Total supply 100% circulating.
- Initial liquidity added and 100% sent to burn address. This means that no one can retrieve the initial liquidity provided to UniSwap, and no one can sell pre-minted tokens. All tokens that exist are fully diluted and available, meaning there will never be a surprise unlock in the future. 100% fair launch. No problematic or unexpected tokenomics.
Please use low slippage, 0.1-0.5%, as this token has no tax